Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Things for Ex-Fed

I cannot believe it has been just about 1 year since I last posted on this site. Well, lots of things have gone on in that time!

Mrs. Ex-Fed and I decided to move to Florida. The DC area was just not fun anymore with traffic congestion everywhere and all the time. I also did not feel safe in the neighborhood anymore. Even though our immediate area was "not bad", the adjoining areas were becoming more and more unsafe.

We moved to a wonderful place in Central Florida called The Villages. It is a town of around 65,000 and is a golf cart community. We can get anywhere in The Villages in our golf cart and that sure beats Rockville Pike or The Beltway. We live in a very nice house that is on a golf course and I play golf at least once a week. Maybe some day my golf game will get to be good.

Basically, we love it here and wonder why we did not move sooner.

Now, my mantra has changed from "Retire Now" to "Retire Now and Move".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Asbestos
Asbestos http://www.blogger.com/app/blog.pyra?blogID=7915469